Thursday, November 29, 2012

CHRISTMAS BASKETS!!!

So I decided to make up Christmas gift baskets this year for family and friends. I figured it would be a little cheaper, much more thoughtful and I would probably have leftovers I could store for birthday gifts and random kindness-gifts throughout the year.  I have three themes I am starting with: Wishing You a Warm Winter, Wishing You a Relaxing Season, and May Your Holidays Be Applelicious.  I may tweak the names a bit. Give me time. lol

I will post pictures of the creation and putting together of the baskets as I make them:

Warm Winter basket
*DIY Cocoa Mug
*DIY Cocoa Stirs
*DIY Hot Cocoa Mix
*DIY Candy Cane Marshmallows
*DIY Cookie Mix in a Jar

Relaxing Season
*DIY Lotion Bars
*DIY Bath Melts
*DIY Bath Fizzies
*DIY Bath Snowballs
*DIY Bath Salts
*DIY Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub
*DIY Body Butter
*DIY Manicure/Pampering in a Jar

Applelicious basket
*DIY Apple Cider Mulling Sachets
*Packages Apple Cider Mix (that stuffs too hard to try and make)
*DIY Caramel Apple Bites
*DIY Caramel Apple Jam
*DIY Caramel Sauce

HERE WE GO!    *~~~~~~~SHWOOSH~~~~~~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment