Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pedophiles?? I'm not risking it.....

I recently checked on how many people are finding my blog through searches on the internet, and what it is they are typing when they find my blog.  On four occasions, FOUR, my blog (or more exactly, my son's photo) was found by someone typing in "five year old boys with blue eyes".  I might be paranoid, but that doesn't sound like a normal search to me and so to protect my children from disturbed individuals I've blurred their faces.  I love my children and I think they are beautiful and would love to be able to show everyone how beautiful and adorable and perfect they are (insert beaming mother here), but with so many abominations disguised as people (AKA pedophiles) out there, I just can't. So, I'm sorry blog world, all you get is the *gist* of my children, (but trust me; they are the best) ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment